Andreas Thoma joined GEORGE L. SAVVIDES & CO in 2004 and is now a partner of the firm. Andreas Thoma has worked with various law firms in Cyprus and before joining GEORGE L. SAVVIDES & CO LLC, Andreas Thoma worked as a legal consultant to the Cyprus Commission for the Protection of Competition. He also worked as a trainee with the Directorate General for the Internal Market of the European Commission in Brussels.
AREAS OF CONCENTRATION
Corporate and Corporate Finance, Competition and EU law.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Business Management – King’s College London,
- Diploma in Law (CPE) – City University,
- Bar Vocational Course – Inns of Court School of Law,
- Barrister of Gray’s Inn
- LL.M. – King’s College London.
- Honourable Society of Gray’s Inn,
- Cyprus Bar Association
LANGUAGES: Greek & English